Oglebay Resort & Conference Center features 4 golf courses including the Arnold Palmer designed championship course and the Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed championship course at the resort’s Speidel Golf Club. The golf club has GPS golf cars, grill room, locker facilities, pro shop with on-staff pro and practice range. Additional golf amenities at Oglebay include the Crispin regulation course, Par III course and driving range.
The 270-room Wilson Lodge at Oglebay features two restaurants, wireless Internet, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, business center, fitness center, and meeting and conference facilities for up to 500. Oglebay has 54 cottages including two executive estate houses overlooking the Palmer Golf Course.
Oglebay’s value-priced golf packages offer a great way to discover the perfect golf destination!
Weekday Birdie Package is just $179 per person per night and includes:
- One round on the Jones Course with golf car.
- One round on the Palmer course with golf car.
- Crispin Course and Par III Course daily. Golf car not included.
- Unlimited use of indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness center.
- Mountaineer Buffet Breakfast.
- One night’s lodging at Oglebay’s Wilson Lodge.
Available Sun-Thurs, Aug 31-Sept. 30, 2014. Rate is for a traditional room, double occupancy, plus tax. Intermediate, deluxe & premium rooms available at additional cost.
October ONES Package is just $121 per person per night and includes:
- ONE round on the Jones Course with golf car.
- ONE round on the Palmer course with golf car.
- ONE night’s lodging at Oglebay’s Wilson Lodge.
Available Sun-Thurs, Oct 1-30, 2014. Rate is for a traditional room, double occupancy, plus tax. Intermediate, deluxe & premium rooms available at additional cost.
Oglebay is located three miles from I-70 in Wheeling, West Virginia. For tee times or to book a golf package call 800-624-6988 or visit www.oglebay-resort.com/golf/travelinggolfer.html