Join the Travelling Golfer from Downunder on this trip of a lifetime!
Vietnam is one our very favourite tour destinations, Why?
- Climate (at the correct time of year): warm
- Friendly people- a pleasure to deal with
- A unique culture
- Fascinating history
- World famous sightseeing
- Safe Travel Environment
- Delicious dining experiences
- Magnificent accommodation options for every budget
- World class golf courses
This new tour has been a long time in the making- the market in Vietnam is rapidly changing and we have made every effort to keep on top of the new developments. Our suppliers tell us there is no other product in the market like this tour. Our objective is to highlight the brilliant new courses, combined with iconic sightseeing and experiences from different regions.
And through sheer persistence we have been able to negotiate some really competitive pricing for a 5 star tour – Join us if you can!
The New Jewels of Vietnam tour includes:
- 7 rounds of golf: FLC Halong Bay, Stone Valley Golf Resort, Laguna Lang Co, Ba Na Hills, BRG Danang, Hoiana Shores & KN Cam Ranh
- 10 nights accommodation- all 5 star- in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Laguna Lang Co, Hoi An & Nha Trang
- 1 night Halong Bay cruise including all meals
- Hue Ancient Capital tour including Thien Mu Pagoda, Citadel & Royal Tombs
- Free time in the ancient market town of Hoi An
- One caddie per golfer at each golf course
- Shared golf carts at each course
- All airport, hotel, golf course, and sightseeing transfers
- Tour shirt and bag tags
- Fully hosted by experienced leaders- Heather & Peter Wood from The Travelling Golfer
Visit the Travelling Golfer website for more information on the new wave of spectacular golf courses: CLICK HERE
Twin share: $3,329 USD ($4,896 AUD)
Single room: $4,190 USD ($6,162 AUD)
These prices do not include flights. AUD price is subject to currency exchange fluctuations.
Pre and Post Tour Options
Pre Tour Option: Quang Binh
Located just a 75 minute flight from Hanoi, Quang Binh is famous for its National Park which features mountainous jungle and many limestone caves – including the massive Son Doong Cave- the largest cave in the world!
Also at Quang Binh is the FLC Golf Resort boasting two new world class courses.
This tour includes:
- 2 rounds of golf- FLC Ocean Course, FLC Dunes course- including shared carts and caddie per person
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5 star FLC Resort,
- 1 night accommodation at the 5 star Hanoi hotel- Movenpick
- 1 day excursion to Quang Bang Cave including lunch
- Domestic flights
Post Tour Option: Dalat
The french influenced city of Dalat is a 3 hour transfer from Nha Trang at the end of the tour. Located in the central highlands it is cooler, and has a distinct character of it’s own- some crazy architecture- and a couple of very good golf courses.
The older Dalat palace was regarded for many years as the best course in Vietnam, and the newer Dalat @1200 is magnificent!
This tour includes:
- 2 rounds of golf- Dalat Palace & Dalat & 1200 with shared golf carts and caddie per golfer
- Half day Best of Dalat tour including Emperor’s Summer Palace, local markets & Crazy House
- 2 nights 5 star accommodation
- daily breakfast
- all transfers to Dalat, accommodation, golf and airport
note:The flight from Dalat to Saigon connects very neatly with flights to Melbourne
Post Tour Option: Cambodia
Siem Reap in Cambodia is a ‘must see’ destination with 2 world class golf courses, and the World Heritage listed temples of Angkor Wat.
This tour includes:
- 2 rounds of golf- Angkor Golf Resort & Phokeethra CC, including shared carts & caddie per golfer
- Full day excursion to see the temples of Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom
- 3 nights 5 star accommodation including breakfast daily
- All transfers to accommodation, golf, and airport
Have a question? CLICK HERE
The Travelling Golfer is a Full Service Travel Agency.
At TTG, we are passionate about golf and travel and use our knowledge and expertise to create great golfing adventures for our clients.
Good company + Great Golf + Seeing the World = Lifetime Memories!
We can assist you in selecting your accommodation, golf courses, sightseeing, mode of travel travel and travel insurance, and can put together the perfect package for your.
Although we specialize in golf travel, we can assist in ALL aspects of travel including flights, cruises, accommodations, transfers, holiday packages and more!