CONNECTING YOU WITH OUR 70,000 PLUS SUBSCRIBERS
Our subscribers are affluent, active GOLFERS who work hard and play hard. We connect you through our website, our monthly E-Newsletter or dedicated E-Blasts.
About The Traveling Golfer
Traveling Golfer Is an on-line library of information for golfers looking for that next great golf vacation!
Established in December of 2006 with 22,000 predominately Canadian subscribers the current active subscriber base is in excess of 70,000 golfers.
The geographic breakdown of the subscriber base is 65% Canadian, 32% USA and 3% the rest of the world.
Monthly the Traveling Golfer communicates with its subscriber base through an E-Newsletter and limited E-Blasts.
The E-Newsletter that contains
- 4 new destination stories from some of North America’s top golf & travel writers
- A lifestyle/product story
- A story to temp your pallet in the “Nine & Wine” feature section
- The HOT DEALS in the monthly “Great Golf Specials” keep our readers on the move.
- Pro Tips for those looking to improve their games
The Traveling Golfer is an affiliate company of Lakeview Productions Inc. “A Destination Marketing Company with a Passion for Golf!”
- Lakeview Productions Inc. has been a part of the Canadian golf and marketing scene since 1989.
- The company is a full service marketing agency with a proven track record providing personal, creative and results driven programs that put heads in beds and golfers on the tee box.
- We pride ourselves in going the extra mile, getting bang for your marketing dollars and investing your marketing dollars as if they were our own. We cover the bases that have proven to provide Return on Investment.
- Track record of maintaining 3 tourism clients in excess of 10 years plus an additional half dozen (or so) clients that have been with us in excess of 6 years!
Clients & Testimonials
Here is what some of our clients have to say:
“Right from assisting with creative, to contest entries, opt-ins for our e-newsletters and solid leads for our tour operators, Travelling Golfer ensured all our objectives were met along the way and delivered a first-class online golf promotion for Golf In Ireland”.
— Jayne Shackleford, Manager Canada, Tourism Ireland Sept. 2012
Prior to his coming to the Toronto Golf Show in March of 2012…
“Assume that I will be seeing you there as I have just been tasked with manning the OBX booth. Was updated this morning that the Canadians are calling … so further validation of the Claudio Marketing Machine. I will be sharing some 5 and 7 day packages at the show. Cheers. Martin”
— Martin Armes, Public Relations Outer banks Golf Association
“Having been with Lakeview Productions for 12 yrs, we have had the pleasure of working with Claudio and his team on many different projects thus far. We have worked together on marketing programs for Golf & Gaming, Meeting & Incentive Travel, The Business Client and most recently on our highly successful Live Music & Golf marketing initiatives. From international public relations & direct mail projects to magazine, newspaper and online advertising, Lakeview Productions has proved time and time again that they are extremely effective and professional in all that they engage in on our behalf. Our “Mississippi Brand” is safe with Lakeview Productions, they are driving our business and we are excited about what the future holds in this successful partnership.”
— Janet Leach, Program Manager, Golf & Meetings, Mississippi Tourism
“The Town of Santee is grateful for the work that you have done for us. In the early 2000′s our same old, same old clientele was getting just that – old! Groups were getting smaller and smaller. Since working with Lakeview Productions we have gained many new faces and many new groups of golfers from all over Eastern North America. We are especially grateful for all those Canadians you keep sending our way. They probably make up 50% of our play. Without them I don’t know where we would be! Keep up the good work.”
— “Shot” Shuler, Santee Cooper Resorts, Santee South Carolina
To download our complete media kit, click on the link below: