5 reasons why NZ should be on your radar in 2018:
- The Golf Digest rankings have 5 of the top 100 Golf courses based in New Zealand: Tara Iti (6), Cape Kidnappers (17), Kauri Cliffs (37), Jacks Point (76), Paraparaumu (77).
- New Zealand was voted the best Golfing destination in Asia Pacific for 2018 by IAGTO.
- Lonely Planet voted New Zealand as a world top five tourist destinations in the world for 2018, this was not taking into account, the amazing Golf.
- ‘For a small country, New Zealand has some massive experiences’: The Milford Sounds, a heli-golf course in the Remarkables Mountain Ranges, Waiheke Island Wine tours, big game fishing in The Bay of islands or visiting, The Routeburn Track.
- A 2017 Forbes survey found that New Zealanders were the friendliest people in the world.
Experience Golf has over 80 years of combined travel agency background. We have been voted New Zealand’s best operator in 2014, 2015 and 2016. We create our tours based on the above 5 fundamentals. We have access to some of the world’s best Golf courses, will include bespoke cultural and nature led activities, recommend New Zealand’s best restaurants and wineries and our driver/guides ensure a friendly, but efficient service throughout.
PaR nz Golfing Holidays
We have a range of New Zealand golf tours and itineraries for those wanting to visit the best of New Zealand and International golf. We can design your New Zealand vacation to suit individuals, groups or businesses. We also offer a range of overseas tour programs and special amateur events. PaR nz are specialists in Golf Vacations in New Zealand, Corporate, Sponsorship and Event Management, Golf Holidays, and Golf tours for Women. PaR nz Golfing Holidays are appointed tournament directors for New Zealand Golf Inc. To complement our inbound tour business, we host for major multi-course tournaments including the Central Otago 5-Course Classic, Hawkes Bay 4-Course Classic, Bay of Islands 4-Course Classic and the Millbrook Masters.